Location: 100% Remote, United States
Tawkify is a Matchmaking Platform, a platform where clients hire Matchmakers to search, screen and select singles that meet their values and relationship goals. We look for matchmakers that are driven by customer satisfaction, have an innate ability to connect with anyone and who thrive on creating win/win solutions, if this sounds like you, we welcome you to apply to become a Matchmaker!
At Tawkify we’ve found the most successful matchmakers possess the following qualities:
• Trust & Accountability: a deep commitment to building strong, meaningful relationships.
• Professional & Organized: meticulous attention to detail; going the extra mile is your norm
• Warmth & Dedication: positive, relatable, and someone our clients can count on.
• Creative & Resourceful: unafraid to lean into the unknown and adapt to challenges.
• Emotional Intelligence: handle all relationships judiciously and empathetically.
• Communication: proactive; clearly (re)sets expectations at scale; honors commitment.
We are excited to join you on this new path of becoming a Matchmaker. We provide all the training and a professional certification to ensure you have all that you need to become a Professional Matchmaker. As a Matchmaker, you help create a positive impact on the love lives of Tawkify clients by leveraging your expertise in interpersonal relationships, recruiting, and coaching; ensuring high-quality date experiences, member satisfaction, and accountability on many levels.
• Manage a roster of clients who all are looking for their match, help screen potential candidates, have 1 on 1 check ins and help your clients better understand themselves and who they’re looking for
• Lead your clients through a high-touch point experience, hospitality and going the extra mile for them is your goal
• Screen potential matches via zoom and assess their compatibility with your clients
• Help prepare your clients for their dates, and allow time for reflection and follow up after the dates, they want to learn from your expertise!
• Deliver honest and expeditious feedback, dating insights, expert guidance, and constructive tips for your clients and their matches after each date.
• Collaborate with the internal team, abiding by our code of ethics; bringing concerns to our team in a proactive, professional, and articulate manner.
• Become certified through Tawkify’s Professional Matchmaking Certification.
Who You Are:
• Passionate about people and delivering an over the top elevated experience to our clients
• Quality-consciousness, organized and exceptional attention to detail
• Ability to connect and build rapport, especially with those you do not know or share values with
• Experience working with customer service with external-facing clientele
• Ability to emotionally detach, maintain objectivity, and create win-win solutions
• Tech-savvy with the ability to pick up new tools and technologies with ease
• Skilled in Project Management to successfully plan, manage and execute dates
The Matchmaker Interview Process
Complete General Application + 10 Video Questions.
The Recruitment Team reviews your application and video responses.
If we would like to move forward with your application, you’ll be invited to a Zoom Group Interview
If we would like to move forward with your application after the group interview, you'll participate in a 1:1 phone interview with the Recruiting Manager
We make a final decision and notify you.