What is Tawkify?
Tawkify is the fresh and smart matchmaking startup dedicated to putting fun and romance back into dating. We are growing rapidly, and currently hiring for the below role.
Tawkify is looking for a Strategy & BizOps Manager who will work closely with the executive team and all departments. This individual will play an integral role in helping to determine Tawkify’s strategic direction, solve pressing cross-functional issues and design scalable operational strategies that support the company’s goals. The position will report to the CFO.
BizOps will act as Tawkify’s internal strategic and operational consulting group to help address some of Tawkify’s most pressing challenges and opportunities. Responsibilities will include high-level strategic analysis, detailed operational analysis, operational optimization, project management, financial analysis and ad-hoc special projects.
Qualifications and Skills
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and skills:
- At least 4 years of consulting, service, and operations experience.
- Demonstrate strong strategic acumen and an ability to see the big picture
- Have a passion for problem solving and growing a business
- Be proficient in analyzing data & performing detailed financial analysis
- Adept at creating and managing dashboards using a variety of tools
- Display strong interpersonal skills that helps the candidate to thrive as a team player in a highly collaborative cross-functional manner
- An MBA, project management and/or growth-start-up experience is a plus.
Tawkify is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Tawkify does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.