The Peach Truck: Connecting people to life’s simple joys through the gifts of Mother Nature.
When people experience fruit from The Peach Truck, they are astounded by the delicious difference between freshly-picked produce compared to the offerings at their grocery store. The truth is, today’s mainstream methods to harvest and distribute food rob us of Mother Nature’s natural flavors and nutrients. Our produce is hand-picked at the perfect time and packed the same day it ships. We treat each phenomenal piece of fruit like a delicate gift from Mother Nature, and we want YOU to join our team, hand delivering peaches!
On the Nashville Peach Slinger team, you will successfully execute our booth and farmers market sales while serving our community with a friendly and positive attitude. This is a customer-facing position and you will work at our sales booths and farmers market locations throughout the Nashville area. While working a shift, you will engage with customers and educate them about our company and the proper care and conditioning of peaches. This is a seasonal position and preparation for the season begins in early May and lasts into August.
Pay: $15-20/hr. Pay dependant on specific position and experience.
● Represent The Peach Truck at our sales booths and farmers market locations.
● Greet all customers who are within a close vicinity of the booth
● Pack peaches from boxes into bags for sale
● Sell peaches and other products to customers in a friendly and efficient manner.
● Give consistent and high-quality customer service as you create joy for our community.
● Educate on the proper conditioning process for a peach.
● Set up and tear down branded booths and product display.
● Be familiar with all products, pricing, and specials.
● Maintain a clean, organized, and stocked booth.
● Operate a point-of-sale system (Shopify POS) with your smartphone and a card reader.
● Remain on feet for 4+ hours with appropriate breaks in a shift.
● Work in varying weather conditions.
● Communicate with Nashville Director throughout your work shift.
● Engage and communicate with customers and farmers market managers
● 18 years of age or older.
● Valid driver’s license.
● Ability to life 25+ pound boxes repeatedly throughout a shift.
● A great attitude and a strong work ethic.
● Ability to interact with our team in a fast-paced environment while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient.
● Access to a personal smartphone.
● Reliable transportation to and from your work location.
● Ability to work independently without direct supervision at all times.
● Weekend availability for the entire season (Saturday availability is required).
● A passion to make the customer experience the top priority
The Peach Truck proudly goes beyond being an equal opportunity employer. We work hard to sustain and enhance the natural and organic inclusivity that is fostered every day, by every employee. We don’t do this because anyone tells us this is important, we do it because we genuinely want every person who comes to work here to be treated with respect and dignity and to be comfortable being their most authentic selves.
We hire for character, kindness, humanity, moral fiber and experience...therefore, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to meeting you!
~This company works in partnership with Remarkable People Solutions to fill this position. Any communication from RPS is done on behalf of this company. All positions are direct hire positions with this company and not with RPS~