The Peach Truck: Connecting people to life’s simple joys through the gifts of Mother Nature.
When people experience fruit from The Peach Truck, they are astounded by the delicious difference between freshly-picked produce compared to the offerings at their grocery store. The truth is, today’s mainstream methods to harvest and distribute food rob us of Mother Nature’s natural flavors and nutrients. Our produce is hand-picked at the perfect time and packed the same day it ships. We treat each phenomenal piece of fruit like a delicate gift from Mother Nature, and we want YOU to join our team, hand delivering peaches!
As part of the Nashville Setup team, you will successfully execute our booth and market setups and teardowns while serving our community with a friendly, positive attitude. You will work quickly and efficiently as a part of a dynamic team, while taking ownership of your role this summer. This position is a seasonal position and preparation for the season begins in early May and lasts through the beginning of August.
Pay: $15-20/hr. Pay dependant on specific position and experience.
● Lift and load equipment into company vehicles.
● Safely operate an electric pallet jack and forklift.
● Drive 16ft box trucks and sprinter vans loaded with peaches and supplies.
● Load and unload refrigerated trucks with peaches and products daily.
● Consistently lift 50+ lbs of peaches and supplies over an 8 hour period.
● Operate a Point of Sale system (cell phone, shopify POS, card reader).
● Be on feet for 5+ hours at a time.
● Work in varying weather conditions.
● Communicate with Nashville Director throughout shift.
● Clean and organize supplies in the warehouse.
● Engage and communicate with our community and market managers.
● 18 years of age or older
● Smart Phone Access
● Reliable Transportation to and from shifts
● Weekend Availability for the entire season (Saturday Availability necessary)
● A great attitude and a hard work ethic
● A passion to make the customer experience the top priority
● Valid driver's license
● Ability to lift 50 lbs. consistently throughout a shift
The Peach Truck proudly goes beyond being an equal opportunity employer. We work hard to sustain and enhance the natural and organic inclusivity that is fostered every day, by every employee. We don’t do this because anyone tells us this is important, we do it because we genuinely want every person who comes to work here to be treated with respect and dignity and to be comfortable being their most authentic selves.
We hire for character, kindness, humanity, moral fiber and experience...therefore, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to meeting you!
~This company works in partnership with Remarkable People Solutions to fill this position. Any communication from RPS is done on behalf of this company. All positions are direct hire positions with this company and not with RPS~