Are you looking to pick up a few extra shifts?
Are you a passionate state tested nursing assistant? Are you interested in picking up flexible STNA shifts quickly and conveniently through your smartphone? NurseDash puts the power of flexibility in your hand to browse for available shifts and only apply for shifts that work for your schedule. There is no minimum number of shifts required; once you are on-boarded, pick the shifts that work for you. If you are interested in picking up part-time, flexible STNA shifts, apply today to get started, or download the NurseDash app for iOS or Android.
NurseDash Benefits for STNA
- Daily Pay Available
- Shift rate $18 - $24 per hour
- Multiple bonus opportunity is available
- Shifts available with more than 20+ facilities around Cleveland and surrounding areas
- Including assisted living communities, nursing homes, and skilled nursing facilities
Nursing Assistant Responsibilities and Duties
- Provides assistance as needed with medication reminders, bathing, grooming, dressing, escort service, and other activities of daily living.
- Follows the schedule of resident's needs set out by supervisor.
- Provides emotional and social support to residents.
- Support the dining staff and possibly assist in the dining room.
- Possibly assist with laundry needs of the Community or residents.
- Documents daily log of assistance.
- Informs supervisor of any resident issues or concerns.
- Respect and encourage the independence and dignity of the residents.
- Respects residents' confidentiality.
- Is familiar with emergency equipment and procedures.
- Attends all required training, in-service, and staff meetings.
- Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures of the community.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A High School Diploma or General Education Degree; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of Ability to lift at least 51 lbs regularly and physically able to help residents who require physical assistance
- Read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- May require experience with caring for residents with memory impairment if assigned to memory care areas of the Community.