Help us shape the future of mobility
At CleverShuttle, we believe in emission-free and affordable mobility for all. “On-demand” is a new concept in public transport that creates unlimited access to sustainable mobility, so that no one feels they are missing out by not having their own car. We aim to achieve this by efficiently marshalling the strengths that distinguish us, namely a motivated team, intelligent software and process excellence.
We are on the start to set up a new and state of the art data architecture for our growing business. Therefore, we want to split our Data Insights team into a BI and Data Engineering team. For this Data Engineering team, we are looking for a team lead. This could also be a great chance for Data Engineers looking to get some experience in leading teams.
What awaits you with us
- You lead a team of up to 3 Data Engineers
- With your team, you draft and realize end-to-end data lake, data warehousing and pipeline infrastructures
- Therefore, you apply latest AWS native Big Data and ETL technologies
- Together with stakeholders, you realize solutions to connect internal and external data sources from various partners and third party providers, e.g. via api calls or webhooks
- You are responsible for CleverShuttles Data and Insights Architecture and cover implementation, testing and monitoring
- Together with our analysts you design, build and improve data marts for fast reporting and analysis purposes
- Your team connects Software Engineering, DevOps and BI departments
What you bring with you
- You are a proficient Data Engineer having 5y+ of experience
- Experience in managing and scaling data teams
- You love cloud native infrastructure. You have experience with a broad range of cloud technologies, such as AWS S3, Glue, RDS, Redshift, Athena; Terraform is a plus
- You are fluent in data oriented programming languages such as SQL, Spark, Python
- You thrive on developing and improving a state of the art Data Warehouse
- Experience in handling semi-structured data and non-relational databases is a plus
- You are a good onto the point communicator
- You love to share your knowledge and experiences with colleagues
- You enjoy working agile frameworks like Scrum or Kanban
- You are a team player
- You are engaged and committed
- You are keen to stay on the edge of technological developments in your domain
- You are comfortable working in a German-speaking company while our tech and product departments work and communicate in English
What we offer
- Our mission is to make mobility more sustainable. Together, we can really make a difference.
- Corporate inertia is not our thing: we favor flat hierarchies and rapid decision-making processes.
- Not only will you be part of our creative and strongly networked team based at the EUREF campus in Schöneberg (Berlin), you will also experience contemporary forms of working with flexible hours and remote options.
- We provide an open, respectful and diverse work environment in which every team member can grow.
- Operating in an OKR (Objectives and Key Results) framework, we set ourselves transparent goals and work together on achieving them.
- We offer various extras to support your personal development, such as a training budget, language courses and personal coaching.
- You benefit from discounted membership at our partner, Urban Sports Club & ClassPass, and from attractive offers on the FutureBens platform.
- You also have the opportunity to use our fleet of cars for private purposes and to take advantage of special terms offered by JobRad.
- Additionally, you receive a mobility budget from RYDES, for example for your BVG season ticket or a car sharing scheme.
- We organize regular team events, lunches with colleagues and sporting activities so that our employees not only grow closer but also have fun together.
Have we aroused your interest?
We certainly hope so! We look forward to receiving your impressive application plus:
Equal opportunities are integral to our corporate values. We welcome applications from qualified persons regardless of sex, gender identity, origin, sexual orientation, religion, physical limitations or age.