Help us shape the future of mobility
At CleverShuttle, we believe in emission-free and affordable mobility for all. “On-demand” is a new concept in public transport that creates unlimited access to sustainable mobility, so that no one feels they are missing out by not having their own car. We aim to achieve this by efficiently marshalling the strengths that distinguish us, namely a motivated team, intelligent software and process excellence.
The vision for our software platform is being the leading SaaS used by public and private mobility operators to efficiently manage driver based and autonomous fleets across transportation modes for people and goods mobility. For our software engineering team we are looking for a (Senior) Frontend Software Engineer. Work location will be Berlin and/or distributed with one day public transport reach to Berlin.
What awaits you with us
As part of our IT-Department you
- will be a core part in developing our Multiplatform-Projects with React Native to optimize our Driver-Processes
- will be part of a workenvironment that values personal growth and trying out new technologies is encouraged
- continuously improve our test and release-processes based on GitHub Actions
- create unit- and integrationtests in order to keep our high Softwarequality
- support the team with code-reviews and share your knowledge and experiences
What you bring with you
- You have already gained 3-5 relevant job experience
- You have strong knowledge in React Native or Vue.js
- You like working in small teams with Scrum, Kanban or OKR
- You like challenging yourself and learning new technologies
- You are a teamplayer and your commitment as well as your proactive communication help you to interact successfully
- You are flexible, dynamic, hungry
- You know young companies facing challenges and change, you are ok with that
- You not only seekout new challenges, but you love modern mobility concepts and the vision of a sustainable world
- You feel comfortable working in a German spoken company - While our tech department is transitioning to an English spoken and international team, your German is at least on level B1/B2
What we offer our employees
- Our mission is to make mobility more sustainable. Together, we can really make a difference.
- Corporate inertia is not our thing: we favor flat hierarchies and rapid decision-making processes.
- Not only will you be part of our creative and strongly networked team based at the EUREF campus in Schöneberg (Berlin), you will also experience contemporary forms of working with flexible hours and remote options.
- We provide an open, respectful and diverse work environment in which every team member can grow.
- Operating in an OKR (Objectives and Key Results) framework, we set ourselves transparent goals and work together on achieving them.
- We offer various extras to support your personal development, such as a training budget, language courses and personal coaching.
- You benefit from discounted membership at our partner, Urban Sports Club & ClassPass, and from attractive offers on the FutureBens platform.
- You also have the opportunity to use our fleet of cars for private purposes and to take advantage of special terms offered by JobRad.
- Additionally, you receive a mobility budget from RYDES, for example for your BVG season ticket or a car sharing scheme.
- We organize regular team events, lunches with colleagues and sporting activities so that our employees not only grow closer but also have fun together.
Have we aroused your interest?
We certainly hope so! We look forward to receiving your impressive application plus:
- CV or link to your full LinkedIn profile
- Employment references
Equal opportunities are integral to our corporate values. We welcome applications from qualified persons regardless of sex, gender identity, origin, sexual orientation, religion, physical limitations or age.