Help us shape the future of mobility
At CleverShuttle, we believe in emission-free and affordable mobility for all. “On-demand” is a new concept in public transport that creates unlimited access to sustainable mobility, so that no one feels they are missing out by not having their own car. We aim to achieve this by efficiently marshalling the strengths that distinguish us, namely a motivated team, intelligent software and process excellence.
The vision for our software platform is being the leading SaaS used by public and private mobility operators to efficiently manage driver based and autonomous fleets across transportation modes for people and goods mobility. For our software engineering team called ASAP we are looking for you as a senior fullstack software engineer. Work location will be Berlin and/or distributed with one day public transport reach to Berlin.
What awaits you with us
- You design and implement micro-services in domains like shift-management and vehicle-management.
- You support us by designing and implementing features for our TypeScript and React Native project to optimize driver processes.
- You write unit and integration tests to ensure high software quality.
- You perform code reviews and share your knowledge with your team.
- You coach other team members, especially more junior team members.
What you bring with you
- You have 5+ years work experience as a software engineer.
- You love coding, especially in technologies like Java 17 / 11, Spring/Spring Boot/Spring Security, TypeScript, React Native.
- You have experiences with paradigm & design patterns like micro-services, test driven development, Http/Rest API design. A bonus would be some experience with event driven design.
- It would be nice if you have experiences in CI/CD pipelines (e.g. Github Actions), AWS and Terraform.
- You are keen on learning Kotlin. Great! You have already some experience in Kotlin, even better, but not a must.
- You are keen to stay on the edge of technological developments in your domain.
- You enjoy working agile frameworks like Scrum or Kanban.
- You are a team player, you are a good and pro-active communicator, you are engaged and committed.
- You are flexible and dynamic. You not only seek out new challenges, but you love modern mobility concepts and the vision of a sustainable world.
- You feel comfortable working in a German spoken company and would like to learn German (courses will be provided). Our tech department is transitioning to an English spoken and international team.
What we offer our employees
- Our mission is to make mobility more sustainable. Together, we can really make a difference.
- Corporate inertia is not our thing: we favor flat hierarchies and rapid decision-making processes.
- Not only will you be part of our creative and strongly networked team based at the EUREF campus in Schöneberg (Berlin), you will also experience contemporary forms of working with flexible hours and remote options.
- We provide an open, respectful and diverse work environment in which every team member can grow.
- Operating in an OKR (Objectives and Key Results) framework, we set ourselves transparent goals and work together on achieving them.
- We offer various extras to support your personal development, such as a training budget, language courses and personal coaching.
- You benefit from discounted membership at our partner, Urban Sports Club & ClassPass, and from attractive offers on the FutureBens platform.
- You also have the opportunity to use our fleet of cars for private purposes and to take advantage of special terms offered by JobRad.
- Additionally, you receive a mobility budget from RYDES, for example for your BVG season ticket or a car sharing scheme.
- We organize regular team events, lunches with colleagues and sporting activities so that our employees not only grow closer but also have fun together.
Have we aroused your interest?
We certainly hope so! We look forward to receiving your impressive application plus:
- CV or link to your full LinkedIn profile
- Employment references
Equal opportunities are integral to our corporate values. We welcome applications from qualified persons regardless of sex, gender identity, origin, sexual orientation, religion, physical limitations or age.