Help us shape the future of mobility
At CleverShuttle, we believe in emission-free and affordable mobility for all. “On-demand” is a new concept in public transport that creates unlimited access to sustainable mobility, so that no one feels they are missing out by not having their own car. We aim to achieve this by efficiently marshalling the strengths that distinguish us, namely a motivated team, intelligent software and process excellence.
The vision for our software platform is being the leading SaaS used by public and private mobility operators to efficiently manage driver based and autonomous fleets across transportation modes for people and goods mobility.
For our Engineering Department we’re currently looking for a
Senior Agile Coach (m/f/d)
As a Senior Agile Coach (m/f/d) you will help one to two development teams become the best version of themselves. In addition to that you work closely with your peer Agile Coach to optimise our department wide agile processes.
Starting the year with two Kanban oriented software engineering teams we have grown to four teams by now. Teams align on a quarterly basis via the OKR framework. Aside a first Agile Coach we are now looking for an additional Senior Agile Coach to bring us to the next level.
What awaits you with us
- Supported by the engineering team leads and product managers drive efficiency of two agile teams and guide them to a high degree of self organisation.
- Create transparency about the state and flow of work on team and department level, identify weakspots and proactively initiate, inspire and drive improvements.
- Create an open, cooperative and productive working environment and inspire the teams on agile ways of working.
- Together with your peer agile coach help us further improve our Product Tech departmnent OKR way of working.
- Establish highly effective PDCA via retrospectives and facilitate department OKR meetings.
- Share gained knowledge with your peer Agile Coach.
What you bring with you
- You have at least five years of experience as an Agile Coach preferably implementing the Kanban Method in different working environments and know how to drive change in teams and organisations.
- Your work approach is proactive, hands on and data driven and you like to take responsibility.
- You have a solid knowledge of relevant agile methodologies, practices and tools and you know how and when to apply which.
- You are highly effective in identifying and raising improvement potentials of agile teams.
- You know how to find the balance of coaching and also being more straight forward if needed.
- You have strong communication skills in English.
- Nice to have: You have experience with the OKR framework and know how to improve its application in software development environments.
What we offer our employees
- Our mission is to make mobility more sustainable. Together, we can really make a difference.
- Corporate inertia is not our thing: we favor flat hierarchies and rapid decision-making processes.
- Not only will you be part of our creative and strongly networked team based at the EUREF campus in Schöneberg (Berlin), you will also experience contemporary forms of working with flexible hours and remote options.
- We provide an open, respectful and diverse work environment in which every team member can grow.
- Operating in an OKR (Objectives and Key Results) framework, we set ourselves transparent goals and work together on achieving them.
- We offer various extras to support your personal development, such as a training budget, language courses and personal coaching.
- You benefit from discounted membership at our partner, Urban Sports Club & ClassPass, and from attractive offers on the FutureBens platform.
- You also have the opportunity to use our fleet of cars for private purposes and to take advantage of special terms offered by JobRad.
- Additionally, you receive a mobility budget from RYDES, for example for your BVG season ticket or a car sharing scheme.
- We organize regular team events, lunches with colleagues and sporting activities so that our employees not only grow closer but also have fun together.
Have we aroused your interest?
We certainly hope so! We look forward to receiving your impressive application plus:
- CV or link to your full LinkedIn profile
- Employment references
Equal opportunities are integral to our corporate values. We welcome applications from qualified persons regardless of sex, gender identity, origin, sexual orientation, religion, physical limitations or age.