Control your own schedule! Guaranteed minimum pay up to $25/hour with ability to make more per hour and an additional 10% monthly rewards available.Great flexible opportunity to earn money by supporting your local community as an independent WAV Care Partner Driver.
Care Partners are required to use their own vehicles. Please see vehicle requirements below.
WAV Vehicle REQUIRED.
Care Partners are required to take all trips released during shifts. This can include pick ups in rural locations.
We are looking for passionate, independent, care professionals to join our partner-provider network and become Care Partner. Training provided.
Previous or Current Healthcare experience preferred.
The role of the Care Partner Driver is to pick up, drive and drop off patients at their scheduled medical appointments. Operating with safety and care in mind, you will be highly conscientious, reliable and friendly. This is a great fit for healthcare workers looking for additional income or anyone passionate about healthcare and helping others.
Requirements for Care Partners:
- At least 21 years old
- Possess a valid in-state driver's license and at least two (2) years of driving experience
- Hold current, in-state, insurance with your name on the policy
- Own a smartphone
- Access to a wheelchair accessible vehicle
In addition to fully complying with all local laws & regulations, you will have to pass all suitable checks including:
- Zero felony, violent crime, sexual offense, drug-related misdemeanors, theft, and property damage convictions.
- No more than three (3+) moving violations or one major violation in past three (3) years
- No DUI/DWI in past five (7) years
You will use your own vehicle and the vehicle you drive will need to meet the following requirements:
- Pass a vehicle inspection
- Up-to-date registration
- Standard Vehicles must have at least 4 doors and be 2010 model or newer
- Wheelchair Vehicle's must meet ADA requirements
CareCar is a technology and health services company that works primarily with health insurance companies to improve independence & health outcomes in communities across the United States.
We manage supplemental health benefits such as non-emergency medical transportation and in-home supportive care for Medicare and Medicaid beneficiaries. These benefit services are facilitated through our marketplace platform and partner-provider network (aka market network platform).
Once onboarded onto the platform, members and care providers can be connected to receive and provide services according to various insurance benefits design as well as state, federal, and local regulations.