CareCar is a healthcare transportation broker looking for someone to schedule and coordinate non-emergency transportation rides for health plan members. We have a people-centric culture focused on supporting access to care and quality service. We are looking for someone who shares our passion for great experiences.
The role available requires the agent to be bilingual and includes the following responsibilities:
• Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
• Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
• Communicating with customers through various channels.
• Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
• Knowing our service inside and out so that you can answer questions.
• Coordinate trips for Medicare members
• Route drivers
• Ensure patients are picked up and dropped off in a timely manner
• Scheduling Trips for Health Plan Members
• Confirming eligibility for health Plan members when needed
• Give Active Trip Updates
• Change or Cancel current reservations
• Answer general Customer Service questions and transfer to the appropriate department when required
• Confirm Trip Details for Future Trips'
• Maintain Privacy under HIPAA Guidelines
• Maintain and improves quality results by adhering to standard and guidelines; recommending improved procedures
• Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
• Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
• Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
• Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
Previous experience in healthcare and/or transportation logistics highly preferred.
Customer Service Agent Skills and Qualifications: Verbal Communication, Phone Skills, Listening, Data Entry Skills, People Skills, Informing, Customer Focus, Customer Service, Attention to Detail, Professionalism, Multi-tasking