*We are currently accepting applications for residents of all states EXCEPT California, Montana, New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania. Applicants living in these states will not be considered for contract opportunities at this time.
Want to enjoy the flexibility of working from home with the leading virtual contractor provider in the United States?
Look no further! You just found the career you never thought existed.
You can have a meaningful career working from home while being present and available for loved ones, too. And it starts with BELAY.
Entrepreneur Magazine ranked BELAY #1 for ’Best Culture for Small-Sized Companies’ and the ‘Top Company Culture for a Small Business’ awards for having a productive and high-performance culture.
BELAY was also recognized by Inc. Magazine as one the ‘Fastest Growing Companies’ in the United States.
But wait – that’s not all!
BELAY also received the 'When Work Works' award from the Society of Human Resource Management, recognizing companies that offer effective and flexible workplace strategies, empowering their organization to rise above the competition.
And we’re not through yet!
As an Atlanta-based business, The Atlanta Business Chronicle named BELAY one of the ‘Best Places to Work.’
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR:
- A remote position where you serve as your client's indispensable partner?
- An opportunity to use your talents and skills to build your client's success?
- A community of contractors to share ideas and best practices?
- Regular support and guidance from your BELAY team?
- Prepare and submit necessary invoices.
- Process ACH/Credit Card transactions.
- Identify delinquent accounts and insufficient payments.
- Reconcile deposits, statements, and transactions.
- Resolve discrepancies in the monthly Accounts Receivable reconciliation.
- Provide the weekly aging report to the client.
- Maintain up-to-date Accounts Receivable records.
- Reconcile A/R aging
- Perform data entry associated with accounts payable.
- Process bill payments through a 3rd party bill pay system (Bill.com)
- Accurately review, code, and process vendor invoices.
- Maintain Vendor Database (inactivate vendors).
- Verify W9 completion.
- Review Expense Reports and investigate any issues.
- Reconcile and audit credit card statements.
- Reconcile A/P Sub-ledgers
Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting principles
Competency with accounting software (Quickbooks, Xero, Aplos, etc)
- Data entry experience
- Home office setup
- Computer with webcam
- Smartphone with email capabilities and push notifications
- High-speed Internet Access
BELAY is looking for qualified Accounting Clerks to provide accounting services to our clients. This is a 1099 Independent Contractor role working remotely from your home office. Your hours are flexible, however, you must have availability during normal business hours as this role does not work in conjunction with another full-time office position.
In addition to the following job duties, qualified candidates must be responsive, customer-focused, great communicators, team players, and able to multi-task. All of the duties performed are done remotely, so candidates must be comfortable on the phone and with using web conferencing applications such as Zoom. Candidates must also be able to clearly communicate via email, text, etc. in a timely, professional fashion.
Thank you for your interest in BELAY, please note that all extended contracts may be contingent upon background checks. Additionally, BELAY participates in E-Verify.